<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21697439?origin\x3dhttps://darkgreenifiedchocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
yoururl@bs.com ♥
Sunday, July 23, 2006 ♥
Last footprint@12:19 AM

Dear diary,
I'm falling in love..



Everyone wants to ride with you in the limo, but what you need is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
— Oprah Winfrey
life is wonderful.
ahh yada yada.

♥ Loved, yourname


Blogskin COPYRIGHTED by
WINNIE
All rights reserved. ©


♥ The lady.
Your pretty face(image).

Yourname. ♥
A short introduction.


Sites: xoxo ♥


♥ Loves.
this
that
those


♥ Cravings.
I want this.
I want that.
I want everything.


♥ Tagboard.
cbox, shoutmix, myflashbox.
width do not exceed 200.

♥ Affiliates.
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend


♥ Archive.
♥ January 2006
♥ February 2006
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006


♥ Credits.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
sweet.pulchritude-

♥ Jukebox.
Imeem
Now playing Song name.
Song by Singer.